Monday, June 25, 2012

Tooth Fairy

A little thing happened while I was away partying it up with my girlfriends in Key West.  Finn lost his tooth.  His first tooth!

The pic Jason texted me that night.

While I was snuggling into a cozy bed -- by myself, mind you -- after a long night of pounding Corona Light (or is it Corona Lite?) and shaking my booty to music that would make my husband's ears bleed, my baby boy bit into an apple and lost his first tooth.

Thankfully I happened to call about 5 minutes after it happened.  So it was like I was there.  Right?  He did agree that it would be a good idea to wait until Mommy came home to put it in the tooth fairy pillow.  Whew!  A girl can't miss out on too many of these first moments.  But for some reason he thought it was necessary to hide the tooth in a dark place, like under his bed, where the tooth fairy couldn't find it in the meantime.  Where do they come up with this stuff?

Fortunately, the tooth fairy was able to wait a couple more nights before sneaking off with that first tooth.

Finn with his tooth fairy bear and 5 bucks from the tooth fairy.
I hope just the first tooth goes for a premium.

No comments: